Assyrian ABCs is the #1 Children’s Neo-Aramaic Assyrian alphabet app!
Trapped in the jungle with wild animals, you and your children are one tap away from preserving the Assyrian Neo-Aramaic language!
Kids will have a blast learning the Assyrian Neo-Aramaic alphabet and building vocabulary with the adorable animals in Assyrian ABCs! Each letter features an interactive ‘drag letter into place’ game with talking letters, a short animation and the animal’s name written in Neo-Aramaic. Before you know it, your child will be reciting the alphabet, teaching you new words and correcting your pronunciations!
Neo-Aramaic is an endangered language. The language will be lost if parents do not step up and provide tools to teach their children their mother tongue.
Don’t forget, read from right to left as Assyrians do.
What Parents and Kids are saying:
“Start super early! The younger they are the sooner they learn. My son learned the Assyrian and English alphabets at the same time and never mixed the two. Their brains are little sponges. Alternate from verbal to visual cues because they absorb everything that they are exposed to. Repetition is key, as well..” – Noella (Mother)
“Alap, Beet, Gammal, Dallat, Heh, Wow, Zein, Khet, Teit, Yood, Cap, Lammad, Meem, Noon, Simkat, Ei, Peh, Sadi, Qope, Resh, Sheen, Tau!” – Sargon (3 years old)
* Assyrian Neo-Aramaic text and voice overs for correct reading and pronunciation
* 22 different animals with spellings and fun voice overs
* Written in traditional Assyrian verse
* Delightful animations, interactive and fun
* Educational mini-games to drag letters into place
* Read from right to left teaching your children proper Assyrian Neo-Aramaic reading techniques
* Assyrian ABCs is designed with your children in mind – there are no high scores, failures, limits or stress. Your children can interact with the app at their own pace.
* Anyone studying other Semitic languages such as Assyrian Neo-Aramaic, Chaldean, Suryoyo, Hebrew and Arabic will also enjoy this app.
* Don’t miss the soundboard at the end of the app. Tap on the letters to hear their sound in Assyrian Neo-Aramaic.
*Safe for children. The app doesn’t call any 3rd party tracking nor does the app connect to any social networks or websites